Monday, September 04, 2006

Where will he go now? Where are those promised "interim" parks?

Please contribute to our legal fund!

To make a tax-deductible contribution please make your check payable to our fiscal agent, Bronx Council for Environmental Quality (of BCEQ for short), with “SaveOurParks” mentioned in the memo field.

Mail it to:

Bronx Council for Environmental Quality (BCEQ)
Post Office Box 265
Bronx, NY 10464-0265

Or you can contribute via credit card or Paypal at BCEQ's website by clicking the title for this post. Click the Paypal button next to "Save Our Parks Campaign".

And thank you.


Post a Comment

<< Home