Sunday, August 13, 2006

Where will he go?

Please contribute to our legal fund:

To make a tax-deductible contribution please make your check payable out to our fiscal agent BCEQ with “SaveOurParks” mentioned in the memo field.
Mail it to: Bronx Council for Environmental Quality (BCEQ), Post Office Box 265,Bronx, NY 10464-0265

Or you can contribute via credit card or Paypal at BCEQ's website for the SaveOurParks campaign.


Post a Comment

<< Home